To date, virtually everyone who has received the new transmissions has reported that the experience was quite positive. As the higher energies settle into the physical and emotional bodies, purification can occur; so far, the process tends to be relatively gentle for most. While everything on this planet has a potential shadow, remaining in touch with the wisdom of the true Self is the antidote. We encourage you to listen within and follow only the guidance of your own soul.
We suggest transmitting these energies in a state of absolute, joyful surrender to the Mystery of God. Remember, you cannot possibly make this happen -- in fact, you of your own self are doing absolutely nothing, so there is no need to worry about doing anything wrong! You are simply, but profoundly, inviting the divine to pour through you, asking to function as a sacred vessel for God to pour God into God. Leave your “doer” behind and more than likely you, and everyone you share these energies with, will have nothing but wonderful experiences.
The following guidelines are based on our experiences with the Transmissions of Grace. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
1) Give each and every transmission only with the recipient’s permission.
First step for each person involved: connect with your indwelling divinity, the soul, to make sure you both have divine authority to share the transmission.
2) All the transmissions can be given in person or at a distance.
3) Pay attention to caution flags: Transmissions may not be appropriate for people with heart conditions, previous strokes, and those with emotional or mental instability or psychiatric history. The incoming energies may intensify conditions and symptoms by accelerating their healing and resolution. For a person who is already having difficulties coping, a transmission may introduce so much stimulation into the energetic system that overload results. Ask for guidance and proceed only when both people receive the absolutely clear knowing that it is OK. Praying together is a wonderful alternative when Divine Authority to share a transmission has not been received.
4) Caution flag for transmission conduits: In many states it is illegal to place your hands on another without a massage license or minister’s certification. The latter can be obtained with relative ease online. Follow inner guidance, and consider transmitting with hands slightly above the surface of the body.
5) Before each transmission, go into a meditative state and ask to be brought into the experience of the energies you are wishing to transmit. Allow the state to heighten until it feels clear, strong and imperturbable. When the energies fill your beingness, and can do nothing but overflow from you to others, you are ready to transmit!
6) Refrain from making any claims or predictions as to outcome. This is prudent both from a karmic and a purely legal standpoint. No one can ever predict what will happen when Source energies are received, or know how the Mystery will unfold. We cannot know what “should” happen, or what would be best for another, or ourselves.
6) An influx of higher, more coherent energies will bring to the surface that which cannot coexist with them. Things may temporarily “get worse” before greater ease is established. Ilahinoor seems to be the least stimulating in this way, and requires the shortest integration, whereas Love~Oneness and Spotless Mind have more potential for healing crises.
The Divine Light of Ilahinoor will “clean house” when it descends into the physical and energetic bodies. Symptoms may intensify temporarily as the energetic pattern that created them goes to a new level of healing and wholeness.
The Love~Oneness Transmission may bring up whatever we have been holding outside the embrace of that all-encompassing acceptance. Emotional release is common. We may also see how the mind’s beliefs, judgments, and separating world-views have caused suffering.
7) Transmissions of Grace assist the natural unfoldment process of the soul, but are not a substitute for fully facing, embracing and experiencing the thoughts, feelings and inner dynamics that are occurring. We grow spiritually through being present to What Is, moment to moment. The journey is not about escaping our pain, but rather transcending the resistance to our experience and the external seeking for the happiness, joy, fulfillment and peace which are our inherent nature.
While transmissions can stimulate an increasing revelation of these qualities of experience, they are not the source of them. Confusion about this may lead to an addictive response of seeking more transmissions. Instead, deepen into the knowing that the True Self is and always has been what we seek. Enjoy directly experiencing That!
8) Allow space between transmissions for the process of purification and integration. After the immediate impact of the transmission, the next layers of whatever was blocking the experience of our true nature begin to surface to be experienced. This may go on for many days or even weeks.
9) Disowned, “shadow” aspects of ourselves may arise to be loved and accepted. Fear, pain and other challenging feelings and inner experiences can be associated with this process. When we can fully embrace and experience whatever arises, we are carried through the doorway back into the peace, joy, love and happiness of our true nature. Instead of running to get another transmission in hopes of lessening the pain, better to turn inward and fully embrace the experience.
10) Every time you serve as as conduit for the transmissions, you also receive the energies. Cultivate inner wisdom and mature spiritual groundedness regarding the number and frequency of transmissions you share. If you feel spacy, out of balance, or if your heartbeat becomes faster, erratic, or more pronounced, you may want to slow down or stop transmitting for awhile, until your beingness stabilizes at a new level of integration.
11) While we are hesitant to give guidelines on frequency, since everyone is different, you might start with receiving a transmission no more than once every two weeks. Occasionally an interval of a week between transmissions may be fine. More is not necessarily better. Be aware of the tendency to excess that pervades our culture!
12) Honor your common sense and belly-wisdom. If you receive a transmission and something doesn’t feel right or resonant, it may be that this particular modality is just not for you. Also, not everyone feels called to transmit these energies to others, although they may enjoy being a recipient. Trust your inner knowing and be at peace.
13) We ask that you pass on transmissions suggestions, either ours or your own, to assist people in both integrating the energies and knowing how to safely and effectively share them with others. You are free to copy and distribute our guidelines as long as you include our names and web address on each document.
Specific Instructions for each Transmission of Grace
With each of these transmissions, the important thing is to develop a relationship with the energies and their Source, and allow them to guide you. Over time, you will develop increasing familiarity and ease with sharing the energies.
Unless a physical limitation prevents doing so, it’s advisable to receive the energies in a sitting position, with arms on lap, palms facing up. Transmitting can be done from a sitting or standing position, whichever seems most comfortable and convenient. After the transmission has been received, it’s beneficial to lie down and allow the energies to “cook” within the physical and subtle bodies. Receivers may feel a succession of sensations, go into a deep state, be taken on an inner journey, or release emotions. Transmitters can assist by holding the sacred space for 15 to 30 minutes or so, resting in a meditative state.
Standing or sitting in front of the person seems to result in a stronger, clearer transfer. You may need to move to reach around someone’s body at times, but in general, it’s best to remain before those who are receiving the energies, not behind them. Many people have told us they were disconcerted at other events when someone came up to them from behind and hands were suddenly on their head. Most humans naturally want to know who is touching us, and when that touch is about to happen. Honoring this comfort level helps people to relax and open to receive the energies.
During transmissions, our hands may touch the body, or hover slightly above it. At times a stronger transmission seems to pour through with direct physical contact, while at other times it seems more powerful to not touch the physical form at all, but instead to keep our hands just above the surface of the skin or hair while the energies pour through. You will develop the facility to “feel” when the transmission is complete in each part of the body and will know when to move on. As always, allow your inner knowing to be your guide.
For all transmissions, we begin by placing both hands on top of the head, over the crown chakra. The amount of time at each hand placement varies; usually 15 seconds or so is enough, although you may feel to move on more quickly or to linger.
After you have placed both hands atop the head for some time, move the hands around the sides of the head with the fingers touching on the back of the head, with the palms over the base of the skull just above the occipital ridge. These first two positions seem to be fundamental and universal. The next positions we have found to be helpful but not necessary.
Next, we often place our hands over the heart soul center, which is about 2” above the heart chakra. If there are heart issues, you may want to avoid this.
You may also wish to transmit Ilahinoor into the belly soul center, the hara/tan tien, which is about 2” below the navel, deep within the body. (This is not the same as the second or navel chakra). It works well to place one hand on the sacrum, at the lower back, and the other on the belly.
To help receivers prepare to be transmitters, we like to pour the energies into the outstretched hands, palms up. Barry places his hands first on the minor chakra points on each shoulder, then the elbows and the wrists, and finally places his hands palms down on the upward-facing palms. Karen begins at the heart and slowly traces the outline of the shoulders and down the arms, finally placing her hands over the person’s outstretched palms. Whichever method you use, the intention to open the channels is helpful.
To deeply ground the energies, we often find ourselves moving our hands down the sides of the legs, ending at the feet. Sometimes the Ilahinoor even wants to be sent into the chakras below the feet. Focusing on the legs and feet is especially helpful for those experiencing grounding issues or physical health challenges.
When we transfer ilahinoor at a distance, we visualize the receivers sitting before us, and transmit just as though we were there in the room with them, which in fact we are at a higher dimensional level.
Since it is so grounding and gentle, Ilahinoor can be shared quite often, more frequently than the every other week rhythm that might be prudent with the other transmissions. It is important, though, to allow each transformational cycle to run its course; refrain from giving more transmissions when a person is going through a purification or clearing, unless you and the receiver feel strong and clear guidance to proceed. Better to allow the process to continue than to introduce more stimulation.
Begin by placing both hands on top of the head. Next, move them to the sides of the head, just above and behind the ears, over the parietal area. In some cases you may be guided to place the hands not over the physical heart, or heart chakra, but on the soul center, about 2 inches above the heart chakra. We would suggest avoiding the heart area if the receiver has heart or previous stroke issues.
If you are intending to initiate, continue the flow of the energies out through the hands so that the individual can share them with others. See the ilahinoor description, above, for more on this.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
As in the other transmissions, begin with both hands on the crown chakra. Next, move one hand over the brow or third eye chakra (ajna) on the front of the head and the other opposite it on the back of the skull. Finish by placing both hands over the parietal-occipital area.